Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My Joshua



About Joshua:
DOB: May 2002
Birthplace: Michigan
Current Location: Laguna Beach, CA
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Brown and black striped
Height: About 12"
Weight: 13 Lbs
Favorite Toys: Little poof balls, hair ties, and the wand with the dangly thing on the end
Favorite Lounging Spot: The chair in the living room or a sunny spot in front of the sliding glass wall 
Favorite Hiding Place: Shopping bags or on the high shelf in the kitchen 
Best Physical Feature: Cute stuffed animal paws and my mommy thinks I smell good
Nicknames: Josha, Joshie, Peanut
Hobbies: Napping and watching Bodhi act like a crazy dog.  If I'm in the mood I'll chase him around the room (and my tail gets all big and fluffy!)
Talents: Motoring so loud that you can hear it from across the room.  I sound like a tiger!
Favorite Things To Do: Hide in secret places and pounce out when someone walks by
I love: When mommy holds me and bounces me like a baby and sings "Joshie's a good boy" to me.  
Every day: I sleep on my mommy's chest and then purr and nibble her fingers until she wakes up 
I can: Mow really, really loud and over and over and over until I get attention
I'm glad: Bodhi has to sleep in his cage and I get to sleep in the bed!

No comments: