Monday, May 18, 2009

Good morning!

Joseph and I had a fun weekend in Phoenix.  Went to Titus's birthday party on Saturday and then on Sunday, Roberta, Katrina, Jill, and Jennifer took me bridesmaid (not wedding) dress shopping!!!  It was so fun!  And it helped me a lot - I kind of started to figure out what I do and don't like.  All of us were trying on dresses.  So fun!  

Joseph, Bodhi, and I are going to visit a resort in Sedona next weekend to check it out as a possible wedding venue.  I'm so hopeful that it'll be what we're looking for!

Since Bodhi and Daddy are on vacation this week, Joshie and I are living it up.  Unfortunately, with Bodhi around, Joshie doesn't play a whole lot anymore.  Bodhi is always getting in the way!  But since Bodhi's in Phoenix, Joshie got a lot of playing in this morning!




1 comment:

The Gargoyle Times said...

HAHA Joshua looks huge in that shelf! I can't wait to see the dresses you're deciding on! I really want to make it home in July. And Sedona would be awesome!