Saturday, August 23, 2008

Introducing Bodhi




About Bodhi:
DOB:  Unknown 
Birthplace:  Probably somewhere in L.A.; Rescued from San Pedro
Current Location:  Laguna Beach
Eye Color:  Orange-ish Brown
Hair Color:  White with a brown ring around one eye
Height:  About 14"?
Weight:  10lbs 
Piercings:  Microchipped
Favorite Food:  Treats and people food  
Store:  Undecided for now
Drink:  Fresh water
Best Physical Feature:  Long legs 
Nicknames:  Bo, Bodhi Boy 
Hobby:  Napping 
Talent:  Standing on my hind legs, sitting on command
Favorite Things To Do:  Cuddling on the couch and chasing the birds at the beach 
I Love: Sniffing everything possible on my walks
I Can: Come on command, but sometimes I just don't feel like it 
I just:  Walked to Starbucks and made mommy hold me because I was scared of all the people
I want:  Joshua to play with me  
  


2 comments:

Erin W. said...

Aw, poor guy was scared at Starbucks! He looks so sweet! I love the blog, Julie. We look forward to seeing more!

Clark Family said...

Welcome to the blogger world!! And Welcome puppy dog to the family!