Tuesday, August 26, 2008

On The Job







Today I'm sharing some pics of my office, where I spend most of my days.  

I am a financial and human resources Controller for a payment solutions provider in Irvine.  (We provide the means by which merchants - large or small - process electronic payments.)  I manage a group of human resources, accounting, and administrative personnel.  I love my job, especially financial strategy and organizational development.  

Notice the pretty wall color I chose, but lack of any other personality!  With the exception of a pic of little Anne, I haven't decorated at all - even though we've been in our new building since February.  Any suggestions?

I do, however, have a relatively nice view of the mountains (which looks much prettier on clear days).  


3 comments:

Unknown said...

nice blog

I wish good luck to you
Come to my blog

Ellenmr said...

Funky office! It has style.
And like the colors.

Clark Family said...

Like the color. I looked at a color like this for my scrapbooking room.