Friday, September 4, 2009

Dad's Visit

How excited was I that Dad was coming out to visit me AND I got to take him to work with me every day?  So excited!  

He got in on Tuesday night and we've been doing the work thing every day.  I've also been forcing him to take Bodhi for walks with me in the evenings, and I think he's missing the flat ground of Michigan.  (Watch out Mom - after all this hardcore incline training, he's going to whiz past you on those easy Michigan walks!)

The thing I'm most excited for is visiting Del Mar tomorrow.  I'll be sure to take lots of pics.  Dad and I - us early birds - want to make it there for breakfast to watch warmups, so we'll see if we can pull Joseph out of bed in time.  Apparently Dad has a couple of horses in, so I'm planning on bringing home some cash!  

Here's Dad at work:
  
Here's Dad looking busy at work (a la George Castanza):

You've seen a lot of my sunsets, but isn't the moon so dreamy?  One of the perks of getting up before daybreak is seeing the moon shine on the ocean like this:





3 comments:

The Gargoyle Times said...

He is too funny. I love that 2nd picture! He looks so professional in his fancy-schmancy tie. AWWWW I wish I was there working with y'all!! :) Have fun this weekend.

Erin W. said...

Looks like you are enjoying yourselves! Have fun this weekend!

Jennifer said...

I love that you took your Dad to work!