Monday, January 12, 2009

Hi all!  I don't have a lot to write about today.  Except our beautiful weekend!  It was about 80 degrees and sunny - a great change from the dreary 60-degree weather we'd been having.  I spent Saturday cleaning while Bodhi and Joshua soaked up the sunshine and Joseph spent the day up in L.A. with his friend, Eric.  Joseph was supposedly birthday shopping for me, but I think it was an excuse to hang out on Melrose and go to The Griddle (where, by the way, they saw Steve from 90210 AND last time we were there we saw Slater from Saved by the Bell!).  We went out with Chris, Claudia, and Eric to a Greek restaurant here in Laguna on Saturday night.  And yes, once again the guys ended up playing Rock Band all night.  Sunday was car shopping day (more about that some other time...) and then a nice night on the couch watching movies.

Took some pics of my house on Saturday since it was such a beautiful day (and actually clean for a moment!).  










No comments: