Monday, January 26, 2009

Weekend Update

We had a busy weekend.  On Saturday, Joseph and I went to the gym, Long Beach for lunch, and then friends came over to watch the fights.  

Sunday was SAG.  We had a lot of fun and saw all the usual celebs.  I was in charge of Jenna Fischer from The Office (see me in the pic on the right below!), The Entourage cast, and Mickey Rourke.  Joseph had Tina Fey and Mrs. Cosby (can't remember her real name).  Tina was nice, but Mrs. Cosby was snooty.  We had a fun day, the show was really easy, and the after party was crazy and packed so we didn't stay long.  And by the end of the night our feet hurt like hell!

I liked these people best: Tina Fey, Jenna Fischer (and her nice boyfriend with whom I had a long and awkward conversation while we waited for Jenna to come out of the restroom), Amy Poehler (her friends were all calling her "Pole Cat" and she was soooo nice and funny), and the casts of 30 Rock and The Office.  

Oh, and the women were skinnier than ever this year.  I felt like a blimp!  

Anyway, I'm hoping to get some pics of us around the Shrine later from Maggie (the producer of the show), so I'll post again when I get them.

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

1 comment:

The Gargoyle Times said...

Do you have something purple and checkered on?