Thursday, January 15, 2009

Saab

I am the proud new owner of a 2008 Saab 9-3 Aero Sedan!  The pictures show a pretty true representation of the color - "nocturne blue."  

We had the best car-buying experience we could have hoped for.  After getting $4,000 off MSRP for the GM employee discount (offered to all buyers), another $8000 in rebates (for I don't even know what!), and another $2000 off for credit card points that I'd racked up, I felt very comfortable with the purchase.  

The salesman and finance guy at the dealership were just too nice.  They broke open a bottle of non-alcoholic champagne and some glasses, and did a toast to my new car!  And I learned from them (although I haven't checked for proof yet) that Saab engineers have the highest IQs of any of the car makers.  Pretty cool!

The car is just too nice!  It has XM radio, OnStar, dual climate control, and a bunch of other fun things.  And it's fast too.  It has a turbo-charged engine which makes it really zippy!  AND it received the highest safety ratings possible in all categories.  

Joseph and I have already chosen a name - "Eleanor Blue."  It's after the name of the character in one of my stories and well, because it's blue :)





1 comment:

Clark Family said...

Congrats on your purchase... She's pretty..