Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Countdown: 248 Days

There's good news and bad news.  The bad news is I haven't lost any weight.  I've been using up too many of my extra weekly points, so weight loss is slower.  The good news is I'm feeling pretty great.  I've been doing Jillian's video and/or running for 45 minutes every day.  I even moved on to level 2!  (Definitely following Anita more than Natalie, but still...)  And although I'm not sticking to 18 points every day, I'm eating better.  

More good news and bad news.  The good news is that we're still making progress with the wedding stuff.  Things are really coming together and I'm SOOOO excited!  The bad news is that I've been having recurring bridal nightmares.  In one, my wedding coordinator doesn't show up, there's not enough food, and at the end of the night we realize we forgot to have the ceremony!  In another, my photographer is a drunk (or just sleepy?) hippie and I keep finding her asleep instead of taking photos.  Then my bro-in-law, Lynn, appears dead (yes, dead!), but then *poof* he jumps up, has a cape on, and says it was a magic trick!  And again, at the end of the night, Joseph and I realize we forgot to have the ceremony.  Ahhhhh! 

No comments: