Thursday, August 27, 2009

The List

Did I mention I'm on a budget?  

To satisfy my cravings in the meantime, I'm compiling "The List."  If something  makes it to The List and is still there after the wedding, I figure I want it enough to buy it.  

My first List item is the Marc Jacobs Blake handbag.  I desperately need a professional looking bag for work, and this one fits the bill PLUS it's stylish.  The Purse Forum girls (aka handbag experts) give it great reviews.  It's large enough for work, but not overly so for my 5'0" frame. The black is an easy choice, but the caramel color is enticing too.

Oh, and just a quick little note about my previous post.  If you weren't sold on the UD Primer Potion already, this stuff held up today for 12 hours in 106-degree heat.  No melting shadow, no ugly creasing.  I almost forgot its wonderfulness!

The MJ Blake as seen in Duplicity with Julia Roberts:



No comments: