Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Do you know your love language?

Your "love language" determines what makes you most feel loved by your mate.  The five are:
- Words of affirmation (verbal compliments, appreciation, etc.)
- Quality time (all energy is focused on your mate)
- Receiving gifts (visual expressions of love)
- Acts of service (doing things for your mate) 
- Physical touch (holding hands, physical closeness)

Joseph and I took the test the other day.  He's "quality time" and "acts of service."  I think this is right on for him.  He loves when I'm focused entirely on him, and he loves when I do little things for him, like make him dinner or wash his clothes.

I'm "physical touch."  Well, I've said time and time again, "honey, I will do everything - wash the dishes, do the laundry, clean the house - if you will rub my feet every night."  

You can take the test here:
http://www.afo.net/hftw-lovetest.asp




No comments: