Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy Birthday to Joseph!

Joseph's birthday was Sunday, so I took him to Santa Barbara for the weekend.  We spent Saturday afternoon walking along the beach and checking out the art fair, and then went to dinner at night.  We also went to the "Old Spanish Days" festival and watched the singing and dancing and ate churros.  Walked around downtown at night and stopped at Starbucks for a hot chocolate.

We stopped for breakfast on Sunday morning, then took the long way home on the PCH.  Such a pretty day!  Joseph got tickets to see Pearl Jam in San Francisco and Raiders tickets for the day after for his birthday present.  I also made him spaghetti and cake and ice cream, and Bodhi, Joshua, and I sang happy birthday!

I'll try to post more often.  My sisters are inspiring me.  I'm not making any promises though.

 

4 comments:

The Gargoyle Times said...

Awww cute! I love that picture of you guys. I might have to steal it and frame it. :)

Laugh At The Sky said...

we were totally laughing there. i had to take like a million because he kept making funny faces.

The Gargoyle Times said...

You can totally tell. You guys look so happy! AWWWW

Erin W. said...

A belated Happy Birthday to Joe! I honestly haven't kept track of the days since we've been up North! Hope he had a great one!